This opportunity is working with a market leading financial services company who have developed their Security Operations Centre in recently to become one of the most exciting and interesting positions for security professionals throughout Switzerland. You can expect a demanding and complex international environment. The international growth of the company demands your innovative approach to security.
- Identify, analyse and respond to cyber security events along with continuously optimising the cyber security controls
- Actively participate in Incident Response activities
- Development of concepts for test scenarios, tools and solutions
- Advise and help develop the incident response process based on your experience
- Collaborate with colleagues on the IT and Risk side of the organisation to act as an advisor to assist in describing and proposing solutions to security-related risks
- Degree level education in computer science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of analyst/incident response experience in a dedicated position with proven experience in security operation analysis, identifying, monitoring and controlling
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience with SIEM, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, Azure, Windows Defender etc.
- Strong English skills. German is a bonus