1) 3-5 years working as a Scrum Master, responsible for agile ceremonies, leading sprints, stand ups, etc. Preferred experience will be acting as a Scrum Master in a large enterprise environment.
2) PM experience/responsibilities - this resource will be working and coordinating with several teams in different locations in the US and foreign.
3) Portfolio Modernization project experience
This project is a Portfolio Modernization project. They will be implementing some old and new information into a new website. This is a Scrum Master role, not an Agile Coach. They will be very much ingrained into the day to day activities of the teams. Certifications are preferred, but not required.
Summary: The main function of a Scrum Master is to facilitate in the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
* Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress within the agreed reporting framework.
* Fulfill the role of the Scrum Master, leading product development teams in the delivery of business critical, and enterprise software development projects to our production systems.
*Ensure the Scrum Framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to maximize its benefits.
* Provide support with risk management, release management, and facilitate release planning activities.
* Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or combination of education and relevant experience.
* 8 to 10 years of experience working in an IT related field.
* Experience teaching others how to become Agile.
* Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
* Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design.