Required experience & competencies
- Experience serving in the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Strong mentoring, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker capable of developing detailed tasks from abstract assignments.
- Regular attendance and an availability to work additional hours to meet challenging deadlines are minimum requirements of this role.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and analyses issues, proposes and rolls out relevant solutions after appropriate approvals.
- Communication - Knows how and when to develop/sustain a message and/or an idea (speaking and writing), uses the right tools to present information.
- Resilience - Demonstrates an ability to step back when facing difficult situations and to bounce back after a failure.
- Decision Making - Makes decisions and/or rolls out the decisions taking into account all available information.
- Accountability - Alerts, raises the critical points when needed, shoulders and corrects his/her decisions and shows responsibility regarding cost management.
- Commitment - Makes effort to bring his/her skills and uses his/her expertise to contribute to the success of the Group.
- Curiosity - Demonstrates an appetite for learning and developing his/her-self in his/her field of expertise, can develop new practices and methods in relation with his/her day-to-day work.
- Ability to employ information: identify, recognize, record and store digital information to facilitate retrieval and use
- Ability to access information: locate, select and retrieve digital information
- Ability to determine data's quality, value, and relevance in different contexts
- Ability to turn information into business insights, analyze trends and how to compare or combine relevant data sets
- Apply security measures in digital environments: protect hardware, software applications, data and personal information
- Ability to create information: generate new digital content and knowledge by organising, integrating, adapting and applying digital information
- Ability to encrypt data
- Ability to identify and assess accurate sources of information