The Salesforce Business Analyst will be required to be involved in supporting the large transformation programme where the organisation is centralising the support function to improve processes. This Business Analyst must have an understanding of Salesforce in an end to end environment and someone who can relate back and communicate with the business. The Business Analyst will need to be very enthusiastic and a team player.
The Required Skills For This Salesforce Business Analyst
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience working on Salesforce from an end to end life cycle.
- Experience in large technical transformation programmes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in communicating and presenting to the senior management
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join a prestigious client in the North West to support their Salesforce transformation programme.