Ruby on Rails Developer | Perm | Manchester | £60,000k | 4 day week?
My client based in South Manchester is actively looking for a permanent ruby on rails developer to join their team on a perm basis.
The client is distinguished in their market and honestly unique in their client offering.
You will be working on a combination on greenfield product builds and client improvements/ bug fixing.
The company boasts the features of a start up culture each project having its own unique tech stack, the role allows freedom on opinion and experience where the company has over 1000 employees and hence job security and benefits are sound.
They run an employee development programme that will allow you to achieve market recognised qualifications in both technical languages/competencies and management.
- Ruby on Rails - they will consider candidates of all levels/years experienced.
- Agile development experience
- Staff Holiday once a year - all expenses paid. If you don't go you get +2 days holiday.
- Charity Days
- Staff Day - Annual party
- 25 days holidays
- Good pension contribution
- Health insurance
- 4 day week
- Salary: £60,000k
- Type: Permanent
- Location: South Manchester
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL JADE.WHITE@OJASSOCIATES ON 0161 694 0803