Location: Remote / Zurch / Ticino
Contract: 6 months+ (plus extensions)
RPA developer required by our fintech client in Zurich. You will be joining the Robotics Centre of Competence and supporting all business areas with regards to Robotics Process Automation.
The objective of the team is to scale up the application of Robotics Process Automation across all the service centers, as well as promoting further enhancement with Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Cognitive capabilities, Machine Learning).
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes
- Team with process consultants to prepare business processes for automation
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed, and training end-users on self-service tools within the platform)
- Experience with Automation Anywhere (Automation Anywhere Certified Professional is a Plus)
- Strong Knowledge of at least one programming language