Oliver James are currently representing a Global Financial Services organisation who are looking to appoint a Risk Manager. Working alongside the Senior Risk Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of new risk management initiatives and creating and maintaining a robust risk management structure. This is an exciting role, combining strong leadership and risk management.
- Manage the Risk Management Governance process.
- Be the SME on all aspects of risk management and compliance.
- Lead on the relationship with Internal Audit and provide support to teams in their internal audits, coordinating interactions when needed.
- Shape the response to new risk management and compliance initiatives and facilitate the delivery of those initiatives.
- Help deliver the change management process, ensuring that an appropriate risk lens has been applied to changes.
- Support the Risk Office Associate in the delivery of their responsibilities, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Invest in building networks on a Global scale to understand the business context around the risks impacting the organisation and the wider Enterprise Risk environment.
- Manage key reporting for the team including monthly reporting on risk management activity.
- Work with other members of the Risk Office to help build awareness of risk management across all teams.
- Provide challenge to the Leadership Teams on risk and compliance matters.
- Bring external insights on Risk Management to help develop the understanding of new ways of thinking about risk.
- Risk or Audit background with project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A confident communicator with experience in challenging and influencing stakeholders and building and maintaining networks.
- Knowledge or experience of financial controls development and review would be advantageous.
I lavori simili
Market Risk Manager
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- circa 20 ore fa
This is a newly created role to help support the 2nd line of defence risk management for the European entities of this Bank. This independent risk management function, headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defence for the holistic management of risk across all business lin... Leggi di più
Credit Risk Modelling Manager
- City of London, London
- giorni 3 fa
Credit Risk Modelling Manager To £60,000 Zone 1 London Exciting new requirement for a risk modelling manager to assist my client in the development of their retail and commercial credit risk models (including Scorecards, AIRB, IFRS9 and forecasting models). Responsibilities: Taking a le... Leggi di più
Risk and Compliance Manager
- North West England, England
- Up to £60000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 14 fa
Oliver James are currently representing a rapid growth Financial Services business who are looking to appoint a Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a key role combining strong leadership skills and compliance and risk management. Working alongside the Risk and Compliance Director, you ... Leggi di più
Senior Business Risk Manager
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 20 fa
Our client is establishing a centralised Risk function and is seeking a Senior Business Risk Manager Job Background/Context CEP Independent Risk Management (CEP Risk), headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defense for the holistic management of risk across all business lin... Leggi di più