You will work on improving and developing the risk management department in a broad way, in accordance with the requirements within the company, the Solvency II legislation and the legislation that applies in Belgium. The emphasis is on the development of the Management Control framework of the insurer
- Maintain, optimise, coordinate and implement the overall internal control system of the insurer. Conduct and evaluate the annual evaluations of internal controls and report these to regulatory authorities. Report the ICS outcomes and deliver them to the management committee, the audit committee and the board of directors.
- Revising the policy framework of the insurer in accordance with the internal requirements. Prepare internal management reports based on guidelines and policy. You ensure an appropriate implementation of the risk policy within the insurer on a group level.
- Coordinate reporting for both internal and external parties (eg Quarterly Risk Dashboard, ORSA, QRT, RSR, SFCR, etc.).
- Contribute to the annual update of the Memorandum of Governance and report on the effectiveness of the governance system (RESOG).
- Carry out the risk assessment on the "New Strategic Program" with weekly reporting to the Executive Committee You will work closely with employees in Compliance, Information Security, Accounting and Controlling departments.
- Master in an economic direction obtained or equated by experience (master mathematics, commercial law, ...)
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Insight into processes
- Experience in Risk Management, preferably operational Risk Management and in Solvency II.
- Insight into figures, insight into the business process / linking.
- Perseverance to bring complex tasks to a successful conclusion.
- Communication skills: both professionally and professionally communicate professionally with colleagues and other departments.
- Team-oriented and self-managing
What our client offers:
A full-time contract of indefinite duration. A varied job within an international organisation in the centre of Brussels (easy accessibility). In addition to a correct salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, commuting, pension plan) you can count on various training opportunities, flexible working hours and telework possibilities.