Oliver James are currently representing a rapid growth Financial Services business who are looking to appoint a Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a key role combining strong leadership skills and compliance and risk management. Working alongside the Risk and Compliance Director, you will lead and develop a high performing risk and compliance function and you will be responsible for implementing a maintaining a robust and dynamic approach to compliance and risk management.
· Supporting the Risk & Compliance Director to lead the Risk & Compliance strategy.
· Acting as a key point of contact for compliance and conduct risk issues. Provide advice and guidance to staff in the development and review of processes and procedures to ensure effective compliance with the FCA and other regulatory requirements.
· Consulting proactively with and provide challenge to management to outline compliance policies.
· Ensuring that an effective risk and compliance framework is in operation and that business and management receive insightful challenge and advice.
· Driving a robust compliance and risk management culture across the business and working closely with senior leadership teams.
· Providing training and coaching across the business to educate, develop and challenge staff to own and address compliance and risk issues.