This is an exciting opportunity to join this growing financial services company based in City Centre.
We are recruiting a Risk & Compliance Associate to join out Dublin office. * This is a Controlled Function 2 (CF2) role under the Central Bank of Ireland's Fitness and Probity Standards.
- Undertake compliance monitoring activity in line with the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
* Act as local Risk advisor to the business in Dublin;
* Roll out and embed new group wide Risk Management system with risk owners;
* Develop annual compliance monitoring plan with Compliance Manager
* Support the Compliance Manager by taking responsibility for maintaining the risk register, risk control self-assessments and risk appetite statements;
* Ensure timeliness of regulatory reporting in liaison with group support functions;
* Work with the local business owners and wider group to ensure annual review of local and Group policies and subsequent training to local Dublin based colleagues;
* Pro-actively monitor regulatory websites and resources for horizon scanning relating to new regulations and/or upcoming regulatory change;
* Assist the Compliance Manager with Board and other Committee reporting;
* Provide support to team colleagues to support achievement of the Risk & Compliance annual programme of work;
* Undertake further activities as may be reasonably required from time to time.
Skills we're looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Organised with a high level of attention to detail
* Ability to work independently without direct supervision
* Basic knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment
* Preferred background in a compliance, assurance or audit function
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & PowerPoint
* ACOI qualification preferred
What our client can offer you
They offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and pride themselves on rewarding success with their excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. They also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs.
Share Incentive Plan
25 Days holiday rising to 30 days (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
Pension Scheme - company matching up to 5%
Life Assurance 4 x salary
Private medical insurance / Health plans
Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme