In this role you will:
- Work on a variety of complex corporate & trustee projects.
- Attend and provide input during client meetings, carrying out any client work required by the lead consultant.
- Take on the role of project manager for bigger projects.
- Work on assignments and projects including liability management, M&A and Asset/liability modelling.
- Be involved in the assessment of retirement plan risk assessment and mitigation.
- Progress through your professional qualifications.
- Act as a mentor to the more junior team members.
The successful Actuarial Associate will have:
- Good progression towards FIA qualification.
- Previous retirement consulting experience and a track record for strong relationship management.
- Proven ability to deliver and manage multiple unique projects and create quality deliverables efficiently and cost effectively.
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities.
To discuss this opportunity further or to gain an oversight of the current pensions actuarial and investment markets please get in touch.
Lily Kinrade- Heath
Associate Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Consultancy
Lily.Kinrade-Heath@ojassociates.com | 01616940815