I am currently working with a leading insurance company who are looking for a Non-life Reserving Actuarial Analyst to work on a temporary assignment in Zurich until the end of 2020.
The role will involve supporting the development of actuarial solutions for IFRS 17 which includes developing, testing and implementing tools, as well as preparing actuarial reports under the accounting standard.
- Master's education in Mathematics or equivalent
- Qualified Actuary or studying towards actuarial qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in non-life insurance
- Programming skills (SQL, SAS, VBA)
- Good communication skills in English and German
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Naomi Roe on +41 43 5085586 or at firstname.lastname@example.org