- Evaluating, in conjunction with professional advisors, and subsequently executing on the capital structures necessary to ensure tax efficient returns to Investors.
- Management of Holdco entities, reviewing financial statements, legal documents, board representation and awareness of tax & regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Provision of assistance to the transaction teams as appropriate, including the coordination of the operational elements of investment activities.
- Integration of newly acquired portfolio assets into client.
- Liaison with third party administration, operational and maintenance providers to ensure a proper balance between internal control and operational efficiency at operating project level and to ensure accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting of asset performance by each asset on a monthly basis.
- Review and assessment, in conjunction with the Investment team, of monthly operational and financial reports. Identification and resolution of any financial or performance issues.
- Effective communication of asset performance to Senior Management, Investors and the broader group.
- Portfolio and project cash management and distributions.
- Ensure full and timely compliance with regulatory, project and client reporting requirements
- Review and assess contracts pertaining to underlying projects
- Liaise with fund accounting team and auditors on accounting, fund valuation and reporting issues
Renewable Energy Accountant
|Titolo:||Renewable Energy Accountant|
|Tipologia di contratto:||Permanent|
|Luogo:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Nome del contatto:||Conor Devins|
|Lavoro pubblicato:||circa 1 mese fa|
Senior Tax Accountant
New York, USA
Syndicate Accountant - Insurance
City of London, London, England
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Regulatory Reporting Accountant
North West England, England
Salary: £300 - £400 per day
Senior Insurance dac Accountant
Dublin North, Dublin