Regional Network Security
- Provide tier II/tier III support for regional network security systems and infrastructure.
- Provide leadership during firewall and VPN problem determination efforts.
- Provide planning and vendor oversight for firewall and VPN changes.
- Operate and improve services in accordance with business needs, priorities and SLAs
- Drive process improvements and procedures that will improve overall Security Service Delivery to the customer.
- Ensure uniformity of security service delivery and attainment of all business and customer objectives.
- Develop improved processes to improve firewall and VPN service reliability and availability.
- Provide periodic performance reports for review with management providing input on improvements and quality initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 7 years experience in firewall and VPN management as well as load balancing technologies, or its equivalent in education and work experience.
- Prior experience with a large enterprise network
- Demonstrated experience with Fortigate/Palo Alto firewalls
- CCNP/CCNA certified
- Regional network security experience
- Experience with configuration and support of IPSEC VPN site-to-site tunnels.
- Experience with configuration and support of client-to-site VPN tunnels. Experience with Cisco AnyConnect client support a plus.
- Knowledge of security protocols and implementations including NAT and ACLs
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers and knowledge of load balancing technologies
- Well versed in crisis management and root cause analysis techniques.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- MUST have strong command in written and spoken English.
I lavori simili
Chief Information Security Officer
- New York, USA
- giorni 11 fa
Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer About the Role: Oliver James Cyber & Information Security Recruitment team is currently partnered with a global financial institution to bring on a Chief Information Security Officer. This position is able to interview, hire, and onboard rem... Leggi di più
Lead Application Security Engineer
- New York, USA
- giorni 12 fa
Job Title: Application Security Engineer About the role: Oliver James Cyber & Information Security Recruitment team is partnered with a global financial institution to bring on a Lead Application Security Engineer. This position is able to interview, hire and on board remotely. We are s... Leggi di più
Microsoft Cyber Security Engineer
- London, England
- £75000 - £90000 per annum + car, pension, bonuses, benefits,
- giorni 17 fa
Oliver James are mandated by their global consulting client to assist with the recruitment of a Microsoft Cyber Security Engineer to be based in London working across their pan-industry client-base. The role pays a guaranteed c£75,000 - £90,000 before bonuses, benefits and extras. Olive... Leggi di più
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
- London, England
- £85000 - £100000 per annum + car, pension, bonuses, benefits,
- giorni 23 fa
Oliver James are mandated by their global consulting client to assist with the recruitment of a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to be based in London working across their pan industry client-base. The role pays a guaranteed c£85,000 - £100,000 before bonuses, benefits and extras. Oliver ... Leggi di più