One of Asia's leading insurance companies are looking for a new regional Finance Business Partner to join their HK team.
This is a great opportunity for a technical actuary to step up into a regional "non traditional" role and gain deep exposure to how business units are ran from an actuarial and financial view point.
You will work along some of the most highly regarded actuaries in Asia and interact with senior group stakeholders and local business c-suite.
In this role you will;
- manage the in-force portfolio for LBU's related to, but not limited to, management reporting, budget planning, distribution comp & incentives and financial approvals for GCFO/GCA
- act as a point of contact for LBU's for business performance related matters
- oversee value management and improving financial performance across key financial metrics
- act as a specialise in technical (mostly actuarial) tops
- Qualified Actuary
- strong stakeholder management skills
- solid understanding of regulatory regiemes in one or more APAC region
- independent an forward thinking
- open to travel (post COVID)