I am currently working with one of the world's leading specialist re/insurers who are looking to source 3 Reconciliations Analysts to assist in the identification and development of process enhancements to ensure tasks are performed as efficiently as possible. (Please note that Insurance experience is not essential, but will require some Financial Sernices experience)
Role requirements ;
- Responsibility for the accurate and effective production of general ledger reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Adherence to SLA and KPI criteria to ensure that reconciling items are clearly understood and resolved.
- Contribution to the establishment of robust, automated reconciliation routines.
- Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintenance of task documentation and filing to ensure all reconciliations are clearly understood and auditable.
- Studying for a professional accounting qualification (preferred).
- Experience of working in a controlled finance environment.
- Good communication skills - both written and oral.
- Strong system skills - Excel (essential) and SAP (preferred).
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
I lavori simili
Reconciliations Analyst | Nostro
- Surrey, England
- £30000 - £37000 per annum + Negotiable
- giorni 28 fa
The Reconciliations function is responsible for the reconciliation of accounts from our global Nostro network, ensuring reports are sent to relevant teams and followed up to reach resolution. Responsibilities Daily Bank reconciliations of multi-currency accounts to reconcile the Bank's ... Leggi di più
- Berkshire, England
- giorni 9 fa
Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified ACCA/ACA essential Key Responsibilities * Ownership of Weekly and Monthly Sales MI highlighting trends and drivers of change (including mix, products) * Analysis of IT operational costs (2nd largest cost base), providing monthly commentary and linking i... Leggi di più
VAT Finance Analyst
- City of London, London
- giorni 14 fa
My client is a market-leading global online business seeking two Interim VAT Finance Analyst to work within the EMEA TAX team based in London, This is an initial 3-month contract paying a daily rate. Please get in contact for more details. My client is a market-leading global online bus... Leggi di più
Finance Analyst - Project Finance - Insurance
- London, England
- £400 - £500 per day
- giorni 14 fa
I am currently working with a leading Insurance Broker, based in the city who are looking to source and Interim Finance Project Accountant for an initial 6 month contract. This role will be working within a specialist project internally with the client and responsible for the Financial ... Leggi di più