I am currently working with one of the world's leading specialist re/insurers who are looking to source 3 Reconciliations Analysts to assist in the identification and development of process enhancements to ensure tasks are performed as efficiently as possible. (Please note that Insurance experience is not essential, but will require some Financial Sernices experience)
Role requirements ;
- Responsibility for the accurate and effective production of general ledger reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Adherence to SLA and KPI criteria to ensure that reconciling items are clearly understood and resolved.
- Contribution to the establishment of robust, automated reconciliation routines.
- Establish, develop and maintain good working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintenance of task documentation and filing to ensure all reconciliations are clearly understood and auditable.
- Studying for a professional accounting qualification (preferred).
- Experience of working in a controlled finance environment.
- Good communication skills - both written and oral.
- Strong system skills - Excel (essential) and SAP (preferred).
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.