Globally and fast-growing organisation innovatively providing clinical workflow solutions and patient engagement to positively affect clinical outcomes.
- Focus on the latest technologies within the .NET Technology stack, ensuring high-quality and unit testable coding
- Cooperate with product designers and collaborate with the Product Owner and Scrum teams to meet the required objectives in terms of design and functionality of the company's product within an agile environment.
- Unit test code for security, usability and general reliability ensuring high quality coding
- Build solid and trusted relationships with customers and partners to maintain and improve the respectable reputation of the company.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with ReactJS is a must
- Solid experience with RESTful web services
- Extensive experience designing web views for mobile and delivering and deploying commercial products
- Demonstrated ability in turning Photoshop designs into efficient web pages using Bootstrap
- Experience Angular2 would be advantageous