Quantitative Research Analyst | Global Fixed Income
This Quantitative Research role plays an important part in the overall strategy of the team and has a well rounded suite of responsibilities.
The role holder will play an important part on the creation of systematic fixed income investment strategies and the efficient construction of portfolios. This role is great for someone who is looking to be involved in the full life-cycle of the investment process. Working in a small team brings it's own challenges, you'll be expected to have a material impact on the performance of the portfolio and you will need to be comfortable having a broad range of responsibilities. The rewards however are apparent, particularly for those who want to become knowledgeable about the whole investment process with a view to working towards managing money further down the line.
- Creation of robust investment strategies that fit into the process of the Fixed Income team.
- Utilisation of Portfolio Construction and other risk management methods.
- Extracting meaningful information from large data sets and using sophisticated techniques to achieve this.
- Creation of Quantitative tools for the desk Liaising with internal teams to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Experience in Quantitative Fixed Income Investment - either professionally or highly applicable academic experience.
- Idea generator - the ideal person should display creativity and the willingness to put forward their ideas confidently and concisely.
- Advanced technical skills in programming - Matlab, R, Python are key languages used on a regular basis.
- Excellent Academics - PhD preferred but those with exceptional Masters degrees will also be considered. Strong communicator with future leadership potential.
I lavori simili
Quantitative Analyst - Equities Flow
- City of London, London
- giorni 29 fa
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are searching for a VP Quantitative Analyst in the Equities Flow space. This position sits within the Equities team and this quant will support the equities business by liaising with the Front Office and Technology team and maintaining the models and... Leggi di più
Junior Quantitative Analyst - Digital Innovation
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- circa 14 ore fa
Per una FinTech Company su Milano, sono alla ricerca di un neolaureato o figura junior con al massimo 1 anno di esperienza, da inserire nel Team Marketing Analytics. La figura farà parte di un team giovane e in forte crescita e si occuperà di: - Posizionamento strategico sul mercato - O... Leggi di più
Data Scientist | Global Hedge Fund
- New York County, New York, USA
- giorni 9 fa
A leading hedge fund based in New York is looking for a talented data scientist to join a growing team. The team are focused on utilising alternative data using sophisticated machine learning methods to create meaningful insights for the Portfolio Management team. This role has a signif... Leggi di più
MicroStrategy Senior System Analyst
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 17 fa
My client - the Investment arm of the leading Insurance firm here in Hong Kong is currently looking for an experienced MicroStrategy Sn. System Analyst to explore, analyze and design IT solutions on MicroStrategy and other investment applications to meet business requirements. You will:... Leggi di più