Globally renowned Macro hedge fund looking for a Quantitative Analyst for the London Office. The role will entail sitting within a small team of portfolio Managers to develop data infrastructure as well as developing visualisations of market dynamics and fundamental macro models.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative economics.
- Master's degree in financial engineering or equivalent.
- Previous professional experience building relating to Rates, FX and Equities.
- Built economic and asset price databases from Bloomberg.
- Experience in building portfolio construction templates.
- Strong Python & R (essential).