Quantitative strategist- PHD Graduate
Quant Strategist Role - PhD Graduate
Quant Strat role within an innovative, market-leading financial services client focusing on Fixed Income, Credit and Rates Investment. The position will be working side by side with the firms sales Trading, investment management and banking areas, with responsibilities including advising clients, create financial products and measure risk.
The daily routine involves working closely with the traders and structuring team, asset origination and analysing traders. As well as providing comprehensive set of risk reports.
- Advanced quantitative skills.
- Demonstrate excellent applied programming skills - Java, C++ and C.
- Demonstrate, applied expertise in creating validating pricing and/or risk models.
- Deep understanding of fixed income products.
- A broad understanding of model risk, bringing new approaches and processes