An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Quality Assurance (QA) Lead to join an established insurance company based in Singapore.
The QA Lead would be expected to lead the manual and automation testers in the team in supporting the production and project process within the organisation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Crafting and execute QA strategy and overseeing BAU changes
- Design test plans for the team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to execute test plans and reviews
- Identify any potential quality issues as per defined process and escalate immediately to management
Essential knowledge and experience
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- Proven work experience in automation scripting and setting up Selenium framework
- In-dept knowledge of QA methodologies, standards and best practices
- Working experience in Agile.Scrum based methodologies
- Skills in JIRA, Selenium, Zephyr, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Insurance domain knowledge is an additional bonus
- OPEN TO SINGAPOREANS & PRS PROFILES