Qualified Pensions Actuary - Edinburgh & Glasgow - up to £65,000
Recruiting on behalf of a leading Consultancy, I'm looking for multiple Qualified Pensions Actuaries to to join their teams in Edinburgh or Glasgow . You will be responsible for providing high quality advice and consulting services to an array of clients from small to large sized pension schemes with a range of complexities.
You will also have chance to work across different practices including Life, Risk Transfer, DC Pensions, Investments
- Primary focus on DB pensions working predominately with Trustee clients but opportunity to work on Corporate Clients also.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects across the your portfolio of clients. You will lead on delivery, project budget & time-lines and quality assurance
- Check actuarial calculations of junior team members. This could be in relation of scheme funding, company accounting work, actuarial factors & individual member calculations.
- Develop your client relationships, prospecting where appropriate
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Pensions Actuary - up to 3 years Post Qualified experience
- Demonstrable experience in a UK DB Pensions Consulting positions in either Trustee or Corporate Consulting
- Experience working with clients, attending meetings and presenting clear, concise advice to clients
- Experience of advising on a range of Pensions issues/projects
If you would like to know more about this role please get in touch below
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167