Qualified Pensions Actuary - London - Mid Tier Firm - up to £70,000
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Pensions Actuary to join a leading, independent Pensions Actuarial & Risk Consultancy in London. You will be responsible for providing high quality advice and consulting services to an array of clients from small to large sized pension schemes with a range of complexities. The firm are highly regarded for producing fantastic actuaries and their work life balance.
- Primary focus on DB pensions working with both Trustee's and Corporate clients
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects across the your portfolio of clients. You will lead on delivery, project budget & time-lines and quality assurance
- Check actuarial calculations of junior team members. This could be in relation of scheme funding, company accounting work, actuarial factors & individual member calculations.
- Develop your client relationships, prospecting where appropriate
- Qualified Pensions Actuary - up to 3 years Post Qualified experience
- Demonstrable experience in a UK DB Pensions Consulting positions in either Trustee or Corporate Consulting
- Experience working with clients, attending meetings and presenting clear, concise advice to clients
- Experience of advising on a range of Pensions issues/projects
If you would like to know more about this role please get in touch below
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167