Qualified Life Actuary required to join a cutting edge project team in Dublin. The client is offering a day-rate contract for 12 months with plans to extend further.
The ideal candidate will have experience surrounding Financial reporting (any metric), process improvement, implementation, Actuarial change within Life insurance.
The ideal candidate will be available to work 100% of the time in Dublin.
A leading Life insurance company requires an Actuarial contractor to join a prestigious Actuarial project team.
You will join a team of highly skilled actuaries for 12 months + extensions. Project work will include IFRS 17 (previous experience not necessary)
Location: Dublin - Full time (flex working possible once embedded)
Start: ASAP - client can accommodate notice period
Rate: Dependent on experience: 700EUR per day +
- Qualified Actuary (3+PQE) or equivalent with significant life insurance experience
- Financial reporting background - Solvency II, IFRS, EV, GAAP
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 would be beneficial
- Experience working as part of a project team
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in embedding processes or working on transformation/change projects
- Knowledge of actuarial modelling software would be useful.
If you want a long-term lucrative contract role, within an exciting project where you will work alongside like-minded contractors - apply today!
For more information or to discuss further opportunities please contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally. Contact us today for a confidential conversation about your career prospects.