Qualified Accountant - FinTech
Primarily to ensure all internal & external reporting is complete, accurate and timely reported on, to improve the process of reporting, being involved in future requirements, and assisting the Head of Reporting with any ad hoc reporting and testing.
- To assist the Head in the production of the interim and annual consolidated statements and accompanying notes under IFRS.
- Ensure that all assigned statutory reporting outputs are delivered on a timely basis and have been appropriately reviewed and understood
- Complete Bank of England and PRA returns.
- Assist in the implementation of new regulatory taxonomies, including regression testing and UAT with the regulatory reporting system.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors.
- Provide policy and procedures for Regulatory and Statutory reporting.
- Understand and contribute to system changes for regulatory reporting, including UAT.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business, finance, and other areas of the Group as necessary on the impact of new regulatory reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across the Group.
- Various analysis with commentary.
I lavori simili
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 5 fa
Per un importante cliente nel mondo delle telecomunicazioni si ricerca una figura di contabile generale con almeno 2/3 anni d'esperienza nel ruolo. La persona verrà inserita in un team strutturato e le verranno affidate delle responsabilità relative all'accounting. Si ricerca: - esperie... Leggi di più
- Greater Manchester, England
- giorni 25 fa
This position is for a qualified accountant who will produce the financial reporting for a dynamic and evolving multi million pound turnover e-commerce business, as well as having management responsibility. The candidate will have the scope to identify necessary process, control and pro... Leggi di più
- Leiden , Zuid-Holland
- giorni 26 fa
POSITION SUMMARY: This individual will support multiple aspects of product costing and inventory accounting in a manufacturing environment. This position is key to the maintaining and monitoring of inventory costs, and ensuring the accuracy of financial cost information. ESSENTIAL FUNCT... Leggi di più
Group Accountant - Re/insurance
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €70000 - €80000 per annum
- giorni 5 fa
Autonomous role with massive scope for development and progression. My client is a global re/insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre writing speciality insurance and reinsurance. As they continue to increase their presence in the Irish market, our client is now looking for an experie... Leggi di più