Primarily to ensure all internal & external reporting is complete, accurate and timely reported on, to improve the process of reporting, being involved in future requirements, and assisting the Head of Reporting with any ad hoc reporting and testing.
- To assist the Head in the production of the interim and annual consolidated statements and accompanying notes under IFRS.
- Ensure that all assigned statutory reporting outputs are delivered on a timely basis and have been appropriately reviewed and understood
- Complete Bank of England and PRA returns.
- Assist in the implementation of new regulatory taxonomies, including regression testing and UAT with the regulatory reporting system.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors.
- Provide policy and procedures for Regulatory and Statutory reporting.
- Understand and contribute to system changes for regulatory reporting, including UAT.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business, finance, and other areas of the Group as necessary on the impact of new regulatory reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across the Group.
- Various analysis with commentary.