We are looking for a dynamic QlikView developer with Lloyd's insurance experience to join the IT Team. The IT Team is responsible for all IT operations as well as a strategic technology transformation programme, incorporating the strategies for data, applications and infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be a delivery focussed analyst and developer, with strong QlikView experience and a passion for change.
- Developing MI reports and Dashboards using QlikView
- Ongoing support and development of our core MI QlikView suite.
- Interface with the business functions, including Actuarial, Underwriting, Claims, Finance and Catastrophe modelling, gather and challenge requirements, recommend appropriate solutions and develop, test and implement according to the agreed specification.
- To support a range of strategic IT initiatives and projects relating to data the EDW.
The successful candidate will need excellent analytics, problem solving, written / verbal communication skills to effortlessly translate requirements and feedback between senior stakeholders, end-users, and the projects team.
Ability to query data within Microsoft SQL server databases.
3 years+ QlikView experience preferably gained in the London underwriting market.
Experience of working with data warehouses highly advantageous.
Experience of working with Actuarial and Finance teams would be advantageous.
- Delivery and outcome focussed
- Challenges the status quo
- Dynamic self-starter
- Good IQ / EQ balance