QA Automation Engineer
My client a large financial institution is looking to expand their QA function I am recruiting for both permanent and contract.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in improving the quality of software produced by the team. Working closely with developers and product owners, the QA Automation Engineer will ensure the delivery of high quality
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the test automation function.
- Approach testing with goal of improving product reliability, release process and software development life cycle.
- Develop and execute a test automation process in line with the core objectives of improving product reliability, building confidence in the release pipeline via automating regression testing and contribute to the shortening the software development lifecycle.
- Bring knowledge and experience to the decision making around standardizing tooling and framework selection for the various testing scenarios.
- We are currently using using Protractor, Jasmine and Browserstack as our E2E testing stack and will seek the successful candidate to evolve this in line with new approaches and requirements.
- Work across our agile scrum teams and contribute to sprint planning by working with Manual QA and the Product Owner to agree test automation priorities, estimates and deliver fully tested scripts within agreed timelines.
- Sign off on regression on each release.
- Ensure that the tests are reliable and the team have visibility of test results.
- Contribute to the QA Automation quality bar by defining and refining a set of coding standards and automation processes in line with future team expansion plans.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years hands-on QA Automation.
- Engineer using automated tools and frameworks such as: Selenium, Typescript, Protractor, Jasmine or similar.
- A proven track record of delivering UI test automation for web, API and distributed systems.
- Automating UI and API tests for environments being built using the following technologies: Angular, .NET, .NET WebAPI, .NET MVC (legacy), .NET WebForms (legacy), SQS, SQL Server, AWS, Distributed System / SOA / Microservices
- Performance and load testing experience a plus including JMeter etc.
- A proven track record of delivery in an Agile environment.
- Experience with test management, bug tracking and agile tools e.g. Jira, Confluence or other similar.
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using tools like Teamcity, Octopus, AWS.
- Good English communication skills are essential.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstrable evidence of your contribution towards continuous improvement within the automation sphere of influence.
I lavori simili
QA Automation Engineer | Covent Garden, London | £80,000
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
- giorni 20 fa
QA Automation Engineer | The City (WC) | c£80,000 QA, Automation, Ruby, Java, BDD, Selenium, NFT, Performance, Testing, Experience. QA Automation Engineer | An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join an emerging, forward-thinking financia... Leggi di più
- London, England
- £300 - £325 per day
- giorni 12 fa
Oliver James Associates have been exclusively mandated by a leading consultancy to source and experienced QA Lead. The focus of this role is to help one of their financial services clients implement 3 seperate ERP system replacements. To apply, you must have experience of the following:... Leggi di più
- Greater Manchester, England
- 1 giorno fa
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineers to support the implementation and modification of new products and devices to the corporate infrastructure in line with the business requirements. We are looking for someone who is dynamic and innovative who will be responsible fo... Leggi di più
Lead Java Engineer
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- circa 7 ore fa
This position is a permanent Lead Java Engineering role for a technology based company medical company, where you will develop microservices including concurrency control and distributed transactions. A great opportunity to be involved in the product roadmap working in areas such as Big... Leggi di più