The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for development and maintenance of automated test scripts for the Fund's systems. The incumbent will work on the automation of quality assurance efforts for software development projects, including a review of technical specifications and user stories. The Quality Assurance Analyst will work closely with software developers, product owners, project manager and business stakeholders. The incumbent will execute and maintain automated test scripts, provides documentation for testing methodologies and tools, reports automation results and ensures a focused, methodical approach to automation testing. In addition, the Quality Assurance Analyst will monitor progress of the automation QA efforts.
* Automate, optimize and drive efficiency for QA testing scenarios.
* Test and participate in the automated build and continuous integration process
* Facilitate resolution of build/release failures.
* Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables as it relates to testing.
* Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
* Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by Analyst and other team members.
* Collaborate with development teams to help architect, configure, monitor, and support their services. Work with developers as needed to understand implementations, assess related areas of risk, retest after code updates and perform regression testing as needed.
* Provide automation status reports to teams and the Director of Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.
* Review the work of other QA team members and recommend changes to their approach where appropriate.
* Make suggestions for troubleshooting issues.
* Bachelor's degree or 4-year college degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field required.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong documentation and presentation skills.
* The ability to work well independently or on a team.
* Experience in build automation test suit.
* Experience in manual testing using tool, like; (what tools specifically)