The company is strengthening activities related to Purchasing Controlling in order to face the continuous growth of its activity. To ensure an efficient support to Purchasing function, the company is looking for a Controller that will support the Business Line / Commodity activities. The candidate will be requested to:
- Ensure the application of Purchasing Controlling procedures and guidelines for both commercial and technical saving;
- Follow up and certify actual monthly performances;
- Elaborate Purchasing Business Plan, Budget, Forecast and Sensitivity for the Business Line / Commodity in collaboration with plant purchasing departments and commodity specialists and support Commodity specialists during negotiation phases (quarterly);
- Participate with the Purchasing Controlling team to deadline and methodologies definition;
- Prepare data and ad-hoc analysis for the Purchasing Controller, BL Purchasing Director and/or Commodity director
- Support Purchasing specialists on cost breakdown analysis and Financial Analysis topic for Supplier Risk Evaluation.
The Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration with major in Finance;
- will be a fast learner, with the ability to work autonomously, to manage changing deadlines and priorities and will demonstrate a real capacity of synthesis;
- Is a team player, self-starter with a dynamic personality and very good communication skills, able to catch up quickly targets and results requested by management;
- Is considering timely delivery of high quality information as a way of life and is looking for a very challenging experience in a growing and leader company of Automotive business;
- Fluent English level is a must and a good knowledge of a second foreign language is strongly appreciated;
- Strong PC skills (MS Office), especially in Excel are a must;
- Is available for short business trips in Europe.