Protection Pricing Actuary - Central London
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a leader in Insurance services who are seeking to recruit a Protection Pricing Actuary to their ambitious actuarial function.
Following a recent restructure in leadership, the new Senior Management are heavily investing into the Protection business with an ambitious 3 year plan currently in place. As a result, the Head of Protection Pricing is looking to recruit two Protection Pricing Actuaries to assist them in achieving their long term business strategy.
Experience in pricing is desirable but not essential.
- Assist in the pricing and analysis of all new and existing products.
- Support product development and price optimisation work
- Add value to new business proposition developments with the aim of improving business profitability across the product lines and being the first choice for customers
- Produce pricing reports and financial analysis for senior management on price changes and pricing assumptions
- Perform premium reviews for reviewable products
- Support reinsurance team with reinsurance strategy and retenders
- Assume responsibility for projects, co-ordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverable within the required time, cost and quality parameters
- Plan, communicate and implement improvements to systems, processes and procedures, ensuring team commitment to any necessary changes
- Pro-actively develop and maintain working relationships to identify and satisfy mutual business requirements. This role will involve close liaison with a wide range of business areas within Insurance (including the rest of the Commercial FD team, Underwriting Strategy, SWP Proposition and Commercial Teams, Client Services, IT, Customer Operations, Risk & Finance), across the Group and externally (such as the reinsurers).
This opportunity with allow you to develop or utilise your existing leadership skills. You will have the opportunity to manage two students which you will be able to utilise as a resource to complete dynamic, commercial projects to a high standard. These responsibilities will be discussed in detail during your meeting with the buinsess.
I lavori simili
Group Pricing Actuary - Central London
- London, England
- £35000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Bonus
- 1 giorno fa
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a FTSE Listed Insurance firm who are seeking to recruit a Group Pricing Senior Analyst to work on all new business related projects. You will be a Part-Qualified Actuary who demonstrates the desire to either continue or start your career ... Leggi di più
London Market Pricing Actuary
- City of London, London
- giorni 28 fa
London Market Pricing Actuary, working on end to end pricing across various team and projects. Candidates are required to hold the right to work in the UK, and must have at least one year of previous experience in London Market Insurance, either in pricing, reserving or capital. Ideal c... Leggi di più
Interim London Market Pricing Actuary - 6 Months
- London, England
- giorni 16 fa
Duration: 6 months + extensions Rate: Negotiable day rate depending on experience Role: The Pricing Actuary will support across pricing development, re-modernisation of models and platform re-organisation projects. Experience: London Market / Commercial lines pricing Technical General I... Leggi di più
Commercial Pricing Actuary
- London, England
- £70000 - £100000 per annum
- giorni 6 fa
I would like to speak to nearly/newly qualified pricing Actuaries with a background in either commercial or London market pricing. Our client, a global insurer, are looking for a commercially minded individual to work in a high-profile pricing position. The role involves developing and ... Leggi di più