KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
In particular, the Acquiring IT Project Manager has to:
- Coordinate the design, execution and development of IT applications
- Coordinate the definition, implementation and improvement of IT application processes to ensure total quality and compliance with service levels
- Actively collaborate with the business units for the creation of IT applications related to company initiatives and the continuous improvement of existing ones
- Manage the design and implementation of new applications
- Coordinate external support providers for the development and maintenance of corporate IT applications
- Create and maintain the implementation plan of the initiatives to guarantee their delivery
- Manage complex IT projects portfolio in all their aspects, including implementation, suppliers, economics, planning and resources
ROLE REQUIREMENTS/ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
The best candidate has a degree in IT subject matters and 5-10 years of work experience in banking and/or e-payments sector. Moreover, he/she must demonstrate ability at least in one of the following applications: POS, ATM, Card, VAS, Merchant settlement, Domestic schemes, wallet, etc.
He/She Is responsible for managing a project portfolio, including time planning, economics, capacity planning, solution design and vendor/supplier management.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge and experience at least in one of the following programming languages, interfaces, DB and platforms:
- Web App
- Open platforms