Project Manager - Investment, Performance Reporting & Process Improvement - Leeds - £40,000 - £50,000 - Fixed Term Contract
A leading international consultancy is seeking an experienced Investment, Performance and Reporting professional to assist on the implementation and delivery of a range of projects.
This includes the implementation of new systems/technologies and operational restructure in the the reporting team and improving existing processes for business readiness post implementation.
This is a fixed term contract
- Previous experience in investment consultancy or asset management background in the UK
- Good Experience in Excel and Project Management Tools
- Demonstrable experience in Investments i.e. in Investment Performance, Risk or Client Reporting
- A knowledge of UK DB & DC Pensions, Delegated & Fiduciary requirements
- Previous experience leading projects in this space with particular emphasis on Process Improvement
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact below:
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167