Project Manager - HR
The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with the Global Total Rewards team as well as various HR & IT teams in developing and implementing solutions for Software, Inc., a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. This is an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills as a PM professional while making a positive impact on a variety of projects.
The Project Manager will be a part of the Project Management Office and will be responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project conception through implementation and deployment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Proven track record of managing multiple, complex, large scale, HR and HRIS projects.
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
- Coordination of projects and teams among HR, IT, Legal, Finance, and more. * Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team.
- Strong resource management skills. Ability to coordinate resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with the HR and Technology teams to ensure successful implementation of custom solutions.
- Ability to utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid) in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Communicate with end users and various teams, gathering information, diagnosing issues, and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, and be able to lead and guide projects through completion.
- Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours
- Ability to develop strong relationships with your customers
- Create and maintain documentation QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Information Systems, Business or other related major.
- At least 5 years of direct experience managing multiple projects with a proven track record of managing successful projects.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc. as well as HR systems, processes, procedures and projects.
I lavori simili
- Boston, Massachusetts
- US$55 - US$65 per hour
- giorni 6 fa
Brief Description; Responsible for working with business partners, stakeholders and other team members to identify and understand highly complex business requirements and processes to recommend and support the delivery of quality technical solutions. The individual may be asked to assum... Leggi di più
- Glastonbury, Connecticut
- US$65 - US$75 per hour
- giorni 29 fa
What You'll Bring: Project Management Capabilities: At least 5-7 years of working experience as an Project Manager, managing full software development life cycle (SDLC) Proficiency in MS-Project Proficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard presentations to different level... Leggi di più
Project Manager - Infrastructure
- Chicago, Illinois
- US$65 - US$75 per hour
- giorni 6 fa
Project Manager The purpose of this position is to manage and direct large-scale projects for both business and technical initiatives. This includes but is not limited to working with the business to define and launch new initiatives, define benefits, prioritize project deliverables and... Leggi di più
Project Manager - SDLC
- Gainesville, Florida
- US$35 - US$45 per hour
- giorni 16 fa
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ... Leggi di più