**Project Manager - Finance / Data Warehouse - Insurance - Contract**
A leading Insurer based in the City are looking to hire a Project Manager to improve and enhance their financial data warehouse platform. They are seeking a strong technically focused Project Manager to own the delivery of this.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Lead and shaping a technical change management process for the financial warehouse platform, including environment management, configuration management, testing approach and relevant controls.
- Facilitating the scoping, planning, execution and gating of changes into technical releases, working with the warehouse vendor, IT colleagues and key finance stakeholders to deliver incremental change to the platform.
- Ensure changes are aligned to the wider organisational data strategy and usage needs, including supporting evaluation of alternate technical solutions to business data reporting challenges.
- Knowledge of a range of project management methodologies and approaches, including but not limited to, PMI, agile and PRINCE 2
- Experience of insurance finance systems, data structures, data usage and reporting
- Experience of establishing technical change management structures for finance platforms
- Experience of coordinating and packaging changes into technical releases
- Experience of technical infrastructure provision, data transformation and modelling concepts
- Knowledge of underwriting, claims management, actuarial reporting preferred
- Experience in reconciliations - payments, settlements, general ledger
- Experience with a range of project management tools, to plan and communicate progress to differing audiences