To deliver small and medium sized change projects within the Strategic Change Portfolio, in conjunction with relevant Business Sponsors, either as standalone entities or as part of larger programmes.
- Delivery of small to medium size IT change projects. Project Management following Project Methodology guidelines and project governance framework. The individual must be capable of managing a number of concurrent small to medium sized projects.
- Managing overall project budgets and timescales according to requirements within defined scope
- Developing project plans and identifying project resource requirements scheduling, identification of risks and contingency plans.
- Identifying and schedules, project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Directing and co-ordinating activities of project team members to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Ensuring deliverables are produced to required levels of quality.
- Tracking progress against expected benefits to ensure that those benefits are still achievable. Preparing project status reports to keep management and stakeholders informed of project progress and related issues Co-ordinating and responding to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Working with third party suppliers and managing supplier relationships to ensure delivery to contractual requirements
- Working closely with the outsourcing partner to procure and utilise services and resources in support of project delivery.
- Preparing project status reports and keeping senior management and stakeholders informed of project status and related issues.
- Adhering to project governance and supporting PSO in the delivery of the overall portfolio.
- Experience of managing third party supplier relationships and familiarity with outsource arrangements.
- An appreciation of current IT technologies and able to discuss and explain to Stakeholders with limited technical knowledge.
- Has the authority and skill to establish good working relationships and influence decisions at all levels of seniority within the company.
- Takes the initiative when appropriate and ensures that the correct people are involved to reach a suitable decision.
- Team player who is adaptable, understands the organisational needs and is able to manage and motivate a team comprised of individuals with diverse skills and differing needs. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with colleagues in the IT department.
- Will have developed negotiation and facilitation skills sufficient to challenge where appropriate but to strive to reach decisions that are acceptable to all parties.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
I lavori simili
- Essex, England
- £50000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- giorni 5 fa
Project Manager (Insurance) A Project Manager is required to join the new Change Team. The Team is responsible for co-ordinating, monitoring and executing a clearly defined Change Programme that works in alignment with the strategic goals and objectives of the business. Working closely ... Leggi di più
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £450 - £550 per day
- giorni 6 fa
The Project Manager will need to have extensive experience within Data Warehousing projects and have excellent knowledge within BI. This person needs a minimum of 3 years' experience in Data Warehousing and be a very delivery focused individual who can engage well with the senior stakeh... Leggi di più
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 17 fa
Position: By means of a project-based approach and management on a daily basis, the project manager must achieve the intended result qualitatively within the set budget and planning. The project manager needs to be able to work closely with the employees from the relevant departments (C... Leggi di più
- London, England
- Additional benefits
- giorni 18 fa
Project Manager sitting within the Business Process Management department. The role is delivery focused project manager working closely with Business Stakeholders, Users, IT partners and 3rd Party Suppliers to appropriately represent and deliver strategic projects. This means ensuring t... Leggi di più