Project Manager - Permanent - Financial Services - Manchester
As the Project Manager you will work with all stakeholders to effectively support the management of transformation programmes and mobilisations being delivered by the transformation team, to enable successful outcomes for the business and customers.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships to support the business success through collaborative working
- Manage medium size projects and initiatives to ensure a successful outcome
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to provide accurate and consistent data and reporting for Transformation projects.
- Manage/support any additional tasks/projects assigned by senior management team
- Accountable for specific areas of responsibility and deliverables and manages the associated risks
- Delivers activities to support operational objectives for their specific contract, project or specialism
- Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines
- Interacts with client or users around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Manages the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
- Project Management skills and experience
- Medium level of commercial and financial awareness
- Performance Management experience
- Demonstrable ability to build strong relations with relevant stakeholders - acting as a trusted source of advice, coaching and challenging the way we work today
- Experience working and delivering within an Agile environment