Project Manager - Manchester - Financial Services - Business Change & IT
The purpose of this role is to work as part of a cross functional team delivering multiple concurrent Business & IT change initiatives, leading and coordinating change activity and working with programme managers and C-suite to maintain the strategic delivery road map.
- Manage projects and initiatives of varying scale from idea through to implementation and closure whilst ensuring appropriate governance.
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders at all levels to ensure common understanding of business objectives and scope
- Manage/support any additional tasks/projects assigned by senior management team
- Actively manage project risks & issues
- Maintain direction of the assigned projects ensuring that they are delivered to the agreed scope, time frame and budget.
- Monitor and QA change delivery activities and deliverables including technical sprint compositions.
- Plan and coordinate work internal departments ensuring that resource requirements are understood.
- Manages the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
- A good back ground delivering complex business and IT change projects
- Demonstrable experience managing a diverse change portfolio
- Proven experience Of project Management techniques in an agile environment
- Experience engaging and managing third parties
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
- Experience of working and delivering on projects within financial services (desirable)
The company are a nationwide leader in their field. Having shown steady growth year on year they are currently in the midst of a large scale transformation programme.