Contract Project Analyst / Scrum Master
World leader in Digital payments, fortune 1000 business with a large presence in Dublin.
exiting Scrum Masters are highly visible leaders, building bridges across the business to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on-time delivery into our production systems. Scrum Masters also coach and mentor teams to deliver critical, customer-facing, enterprise-class software development projects while continuously growing and improving!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies
* Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
* Ability to track and remove impediments for the team as quickly as possible
* Develop metrics and reports using Rally and other tools to help the team understand its health and progress and to set goals
* Agile release planning and slotting
* Ensure early and often communication within the team and clear visibility with stakeholders.
* Influencing habit changes that increase team performance at a sustainable pace
* Ability to shield the team from outside distractions and interference's
* Leading and coaching a team in growing its Agile maturity
* Coach team members to understand Scrum and the Agile Principles
* Work with the product owner to ensure a well-groomed Product Backlog at all times
- 2 years of professional experience working as a Scrum master or Agile Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA
- 3 or more years of professional experience in a fast-paced agile environment
- 2+ years of experience, as an Analyst, Project Manager or Developer, working with technical teams developing Enterprise-class software applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Leader, Project/Program Manager.
- Expert with Agile techniques and best practices including but not limited to: Defining User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and their application in day-to-day activities
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to influence change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices.
- Scrum Master Certification