Contract Project Analyst / Scrum Master
My client a world leader in Digital payments is looking for an enthusiastic energetic Project Analyst/ Scrum Master to join their Dublin Based entity.
Scrum Masters are highly visible leaders, building bridges across the business to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated, and deployed with quality and on-time delivery into our production systems. Scrum Masters also coach and mentor teams to deliver critical, customer-facing, enterprise-class software development projects while continuously growing and improving!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies
* Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
* Ability to track and remove impediments for the team as quickly as possible
* Develop metrics and reports using Rally and other tools to help the team understand its health and progress and to set goals
* Agile release planning and slotting
* Ensure early and often communication within the team and clear visibility with stakeholders.
* Influencing habit changes that increase team performance at a sustainable pace
* Ability to shield the team from outside distractions and interference's
* Leading and coaching a team in growing its Agile maturity
* Coach team members to understand Scrum and the Agile Principles
* Work with the product owner to ensure a well-groomed Product Backlog at all times
- 2 years of professional experience working as a Scrum master or Agile Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA
- 3 or more years of professional experience in a fast-paced agile environment
- 2+ years of experience, as an Analyst, Project Manager or Developer, working with technical teams developing Enterprise-class software applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Leader, Project/Program Manager.
- Expert with Agile techniques and best practices including but not limited to: Defining User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and their application in day-to-day activities
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to influence change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices.
- Scrum Master Certification