Programme Manager - 2 Year FTC - Liverpool (Factory optimisation solutions implementation)
Our global client with Liverpool offices are looking for a Programme Manager to deliver a factory optimisation implementation. Candidates must have previous experience of delivering factory optimisation solutions implementation. This is a 2 year FTC. The client does offer flexible working. The offices are on the out skits of Liverpool and offer free parking.
Knowledge and experience
- Clearly demonstrates an excellent track record of delivery in business change programmes. Is focused on solutions to business issues and transformation and can evidence using a blend of people, process and technology to deliver.
- Shows a clear understanding of the business structure and its transformation journey, especially as it relates to client need.
- Is comfortable in leading teams to deliver through defined methodologies and has broad experience of project delivery tools.
- Understands working within a matrix management structure and is using to dealing with C-Suite business stakeholders. Can influence at all levels of the business.
Monitor and report any deviations from programme plan, ensuring deviations are approved by appropriate stakeholders to deliver to scope, budget, timescales and quality through change management.
- Administer the change control process, ensuring adherence to agreed documentation, approval and gateways.
- Ensuring correct representation of any scope changes to the technical solution at the appropriate Change Authorisation Board (CAB).
- Ensuring business readiness is embedded into all project plan, to prepare operational units for the changes any new products or solutions will bring.