Production Support Analyst
The top 3 skillsets that are necessary for this role are: ServiceNow/experience in a tech environment, analytical thinking skills (must be self-sufficient and resolve issues on their own), and some scripting experience (this is not a developer position, but they are the people scripting experience will be beneficial for this role).
- Responsible for swiftly resolving disruptions to technology services to minimize user impacts and maintain service levels.
- Able to perform investigation and resolve issues leveraging available tools and documentation.
- Partners with global team members and escalate issues within the team, regionally and to other parties as needed.
- Communicate with vendors as part of troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Leverages ServiceNow, including team dashboards, to resolve incidents within policy standards.
- Performs root cause analysis of issues and partners with our vertical support teams as needed.
- Analyze performance trends and crafts action plans to address potential impacts.
- Actively helps team members and makes suggestions to improve practices.
- Performs a range of assignments related across applications.
- Accountable for your own work and effective coordination of process and information with others.
- Works independently within guidelines and policies for ongoing work; may receive general mentoring on new assignments but minimal mentoring thereafter.
I lavori simili
Application Support Analyst - Dynamics / CRM / Sharepoint
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- giorni 9 fa
We have a brilliant opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a very talented technology team for a reputable and innovative company based in Manchester Based out of their modern offices you will be responsible for providing 2nd & 3rd line support to all IT issues and incid... Leggi di più
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
- giorni 8 fa
Security Analyst A growing FinTech business that plays a key part in Britain's economy is looking for a Security Analyst / Engineer with governance, risk and compliance skills to join them. On top of a salary of £45,000 you will also receive a bonus of up to 20% based on personal perfor... Leggi di più
Application Support Engineer
- Clare, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 27 fa
This role will be situated within the IT Solutions organization (Business Apps team) The primary role is a hands-on technical Application Support role involving a number of IT Products. This is part of a technical team. * Maintain technical quality of products - BAU and project change. ... Leggi di più
Data Analyst - Oracle
- East London, London
- giorni 9 fa
We are looking for an experienced Data / BI Analyst to join a reputable company within the Financial services sector. Due to a large period of growth within the business you will be reporting directly to the Business Systems Manager. You will be responsible for working with data within ... Leggi di più