Key component in the control of internal data and security setup to aid in the smooth running of the Fusion system and the servicing of the Investment Department as well as within the Operations department and other areas across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a growing Investment Manager in Dublin that focuses on delivering compelling and innovative investment solutions.
Control static & historic data and new security setup across the following asset classes:
- Bond futures
- Swaps (IRS)
- CDS (usually index)
- Currency futures
- Currency forwards
- Listed Options
- OTC options
- Certificates (Equity linked notes)
- You will also handle and process various corporate actions and resolve various reconciliation breaks that impact the management of the company's portfolios.
- May come from a trade support background or someone specialised in Financial Markets (perhaps as a masters degree)
- May come from a structuring or derivative desk
- Will have strong knowledge of some if not all of the products listed above.
- Will be fairly IT literate
- Competitive Salary
- Lunch Allowance
- Health Insurance