The team is responsible for delivering a best in class eCommerce shopping experience and a reading/listening platform that delights our customers and partners.
You will be reporting to senior management, as the Product Owner plays a vital role in delivering Product Ideas, product iterations or new partner integrations. They will be responsible for: for working with the development, design, business teams and our partners to help deliver new features and onboard new partners.
The successful candidate in this role will be;
- Transcribing requirements from scope documents into feature level epics and stories for development teams, required to be a gate for product iterations and be involved in product backlog prioritisation.
- Assisting the leadership team in the tactical delivery of all products falling under their responsibilities.
- Create full product specifications for all products under their control
- Gather or refine requirements by interacting with Product, Design, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, Analytics, Publisher Operations, Operations or Customer Care teams as needed.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
If you're driven, analytical, an exceptional communicator, creative, ultra-organized, performance-focused, and able to deliver high-quality work within a fast-paced environment at our Dublin, based office, we want to hear from you!
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Computer Sciences or 1-2 years equivalent experience in Product, Design or Business Analysis roles.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to convey insights from complex analysis to non-technical business users at varying levels of quantitative familiarity
- Outstanding organizational skills, self-motivated, creative problem solver with a high attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with a diverse range of subject matter experts to create clear business requirements, documentation and other artifacts for use in design and development.
- Dedication to continual self improvement and learning
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with identifying product iterations based on data from customers, feedback from testing and strategic initiatives
- Experience enabling the success of design and development teams by writing concise stories that clearly represent the requirements and scope of a product iteration
- Experience working in e-commerce, online retail or digital content sales
- Experience working in an Agile software development or product environment
I lavori simili
- Firenze e provincia, Italia
- giorni 20 fa
For a big company, with more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we're looking for a Product Owner to focus on Customer Onboarding & Integrations for the work product Preferred Qualifications: Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or related discipline preferred Ability to trav... Leggi di più
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- giorni 6 fa
Mission Disegnare e far evolvere il modello dati concettuale/fisico enterprise coerentemente con gli standard architetturali definiti, assicurando al contempo la massima qualità e integrità delle strutture dati e presidiando l'identificazione e gestione fonti dati. Responsabilità * Cont... Leggi di più
Senior Front End Software Developer
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- giorni 24 fa
We are looking for a skilled front- end developer to join a very exciting DLT company targeting financial solutions and the Fintech industry. You will have the chance to progress rapidly within this growing company that offers a sociable working culture and a great work-life balance as ... Leggi di più
IT Director - E commerce - Leading Insurance organisation
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 27 fa
leading the development team for new products and campaigns on eCommerce sites work closely with the business partners to architect new products feature, responsible for regional projects Develops trusted and open relationships with key E-Commerce business and IT partners at Director an... Leggi di più