Oliver James Associates have been mandated by an exciting privately-owned fin tech start-up in the hedge fund space based in London to search for an experienced product manager on a permanent basis.
To apply for this position, you must have experience of the following:
- At least five year's experience working as a product manager within an agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Comfortable working in a client-facing role selling the products being developed to bring on new clients to work with
- Commercial awareness of the asset & investment management or the hedge fund space
- Any experience working in a start-up or fin tech is also highly desirable
- MiFDii & AWS experience is desirable but not required
- A hands-on practitioner of Product Management, proven experience with analytics, specification and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality products according to key metrics.
- Experience with new and fast-growing products in a scaling business.
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Prioritisation according to defined metrics, ensuring product is delivered according to strategy and the focus on metrics is embraced across cross-function teams.
- Defining and evangelising the product vision. Differentiating Red Deer from others in the marketplace and articulating that value to others inside and outside of the business.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a product strategy, and all aspects associated with that delivery, including decision making, product specification, project management, and analytics.
- Measuring and reporting on product performance, including individual features, targets, delivery and competitors.
This is a permanent opportunity based in London paying up to £100,000 (plus benefits) dependant on experience.
I lavori simili
Specialista Product & Sales BRM
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 15 fa
Per società finanziaria leader in Italia sono alla ricerca di un Business Analyst con almeno 4 anni di esperienza nella gestione di progetti di digital transformation. Sarà inserito nell'ufficio BRM. Il Business Relationship Management funge tra la Direzione IT e le Direzione di Busines... Leggi di più
Actuarial Project Manager
- Shropshire, England
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- circa 11 ore fa
Actuarial Project Manager The purpose of this role is to provide Project Management across the Finance and Actuarial Divisions of the Client to help deliver change, working on projects ranging from regulatory change, systems and infrastructure change, finance transformation change or pr... Leggi di più
Network Security Project Manager
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £400 - £600 per day
- giorni 29 fa
I am currently recruiting for a Network Security Project Manager to join a Legal Firm based in Leeds on a contract basis. Key Experience Cisco 3rd party intrusion detection experience Delivery focused Risk based approach and controls principles Experience implementing Cisco ASA Firewall... Leggi di più
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
- Stamford, Connecticut
- giorni 20 fa
Position Description Responsible for the execution of a Microsoft Azure-based infrastructure cloud transformation for a multinational, financial services company. The incumbent in this role will develop and maintain the various project plans, delivery artifacts and execution details req... Leggi di più