Oliver James Associates have been mandated by an exciting privately-owned fin tech start-up in the hedge fund space based in London to search for an experienced product manager on a permanent basis.
To apply for this position, you must have experience of the following:
- At least five year's experience working as a product manager within an agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Comfortable working in a client-facing role selling the products being developed to bring on new clients to work with
- Commercial awareness of the asset & investment management or the hedge fund space
- Any experience working in a start-up or fin tech is also highly desirable
- MiFDii & AWS experience is desirable but not required
- A hands-on practitioner of Product Management, proven experience with analytics, specification and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality products according to key metrics.
- Experience with new and fast-growing products in a scaling business.
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Prioritisation according to defined metrics, ensuring product is delivered according to strategy and the focus on metrics is embraced across cross-function teams.
- Defining and evangelising the product vision. Differentiating Red Deer from others in the marketplace and articulating that value to others inside and outside of the business.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a product strategy, and all aspects associated with that delivery, including decision making, product specification, project management, and analytics.
- Measuring and reporting on product performance, including individual features, targets, delivery and competitors.
This is a permanent opportunity based in London paying up to £100,000 (plus benefits) dependant on experience.