A number of our clients in the FinTech and InsurTech domain have given us leads on their product design requirements for their various digital projects in their pipeline. Clients are seeking a candidate already in the Hong Kong market with a solid understanding of user experience (UX) or product design on both web and mobile platforms.
Submit your CV so that you are well informed and prepared for the most relevant opportunities for you in 2020.
All our clients mainly look for three key things with candidates already in the Hong Kong market. These key requirements will also tie into what you'll usually be doing on a daily basis. All these points are a MUST. We are not entertaining any relocations unfortunately.
- Be familiar with one or most design software such as suite of Adobe products, Sketch, Figma, etc
- Be able to come up with a user flow / journey
- Be able to rapidly re-iterate wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes to suit the needs to stakeholders
- Be quick on their feet when implementing changes
- Be able to use logical reasoning to come up with a simple and intuitive design
- Be familiar with different techniques of quantitative and qualitative research
- Be familiar with analytic tools such as Google Analytics - able to analyze and draw conclusions to make data-driven logical decisions
- Be able to conduct design thinking workshops, user interviews, behavioural assessments, etc
- Be able to understand the individual and organizational needs
- Be strong in explaining the user flow
- Be able to defend the designs when challenged
- Be humble to accept that some design decisions may not be the best and work to improve on it again
- Be able to resolve conflict and work with difficult people