Process Improvement Analyst
- Required: Experience within P&C insurance with strong background in process engineering/improvement. Six sigma certification (or similar) preferred.
- Applies advanced knowledge and skills in business and process engineering discipline; change management, and continuous improvement.
- Identifies opportunities, validates, prioritizes, and communications potential process engineer solutions. Shapes vision mobilizes commitment and leads team to change process, systems and structures.
- Provides data driven insight to management on key business issues. Identifies information flows across the business, and the relationships between those entities. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Utilizes knowledge of customers, products, processes and Continuous Improvement expertise to analyze business problem(s)and determine the best methodology to resolve defects and issues.
- Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity, identifies root cause, conducts complex statistical analysis, and parses the "important few from the trivial many."
- Performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes and/or channels.
- Drives improvement implementation efforts based on analysis with strong change management discipline and communications.
- Is able to recommend and design solutions based on industry knowledge, prior experience and awareness of emerging technologies and tools
I lavori simili
Business Process Manager
- City of London, London
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- giorni 16 fa
Business Process Manager - Insurance The Role Permanent Business Process Manager to implement, embed and evolve a business process management (BPM) capability within Data Management and Operations (DM&O). Based in the London office the Business Process Manager role will be someone who w... Leggi di più
Process Governance Manager
- circa 1 mese fa
Leading Insurance Business; Excellent Work Life Balance; Value-Add Role To The Business This leading insurance business is seeking a Process Governance Manager to manage IT processes and controls in this value-add role. You will enjoy a stable environment and excellent work life balance... Leggi di più
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 21 fa
ORGANIZATIONAL ANALYST ll candidato/a, riportando al Responsabile Organizzazione, sarà responsabile di supportare la struttura nella realizzazione di progetti organizzativi e di ottimizzazione/effecientamento dei processi operativi e decisionali, sia in ambito Operations che di Business... Leggi di più
- Colchester, Essex
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- circa 1 mese fa
Business Analyst - Insurance Purpose of the role: Primarily responsible for capturing and analysing all data and reporting requirements. Part of this would require process modelling (AS-IS/TO-BE), building business cases and completing impact analysis of external factors. Principal acco... Leggi di più