About the organization:
This multinational organization is opening his doors in Amsterdam as of January 2019. The organization is predominantly focused on understanding, measuring, and predicting consumer financial behaviour. Their Amsterdam subsidiary will be dedicated to advanced analytics that support the organizations core operating geographies (the UK, DACH, and Nordic regions). Starting with a team of 7, it aims to grow to 25 professionals by the end of 2020.
As part of a thriving, pan-European analytic community, this role is an exciting opportunity to join a team that partners broadly within the organisation and influences the company's operational, analytic, and financial strategies.
* Build and adjust statistical models used to price debt purchase and third-party collections deals using the most appropriate statistical and machine learning methodologies
* Collaborate with operational colleagues to understand collection strategies and incorporate findings into modelling and pricing analyses
* Monitor statistical model performance, recalibrate models (as needed), and identify opportunities to improve model performance
* Maintain and enhance pricing model databases by identifying new ways to use existing data or sourcing novel data pools
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the core business model as well as the credit underwriting and operational activities of their clients
* Develop short presentations to communicate key messages and findings to managers and colleagues