One of the UK's most well respected Actuarial functions is currently seeking to recruit a Manager into their growing Protection Pricing team.
This is a role for a talented and commercially minded Pricing Actuary who has extensive pricing experience or looking to move into this area for the first time. The role sits within the Commercial Finance Director team for Longstanding and Protection and reports directly into the Head of Protection Pricing.
- Produce pricing reports and financial analysis for senior management on price changes and pricing assumptions.
- Support reinsurance team with reinsurance strategy and retenders
- Assume responsibility for projects, co-ordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverable within the required time, cost and quality parameters
- Add value to new business proposition developments with the aim of improving business profitability across the product lines and being the first choice for customers
- Pro-actively develop and maintain working relationships to identify and satisfy mutual business requirements. This role will involve close liaison with a wide range of business areas within Insurance (including the rest of the Commercial FD team, Underwriting Strategy, Proposition and Commercial Teams, Client Services, IT, Customer Operations, Risk & Finance), across the Group and externally (such as the reinsurers).