About the organization:
This multinational organization is opening his doors in Amsterdam as of January 2019. The organization is predominantly focused on understanding, measuring, and predicting consumer financial behaviour. Their Amsterdam subsidiary will be dedicated to advanced analytics that support the organizations core operating geographies (the UK, DACH, and Nordic regions). Starting with a team of 7, it aims to grow to 25 professionals by the end of 2020.
As part of a thriving, pan-European analytic community, this role is an exciting opportunity to join a team that partners broadly within the organisation and influences the company's operational, analytic, and financial strategies.
* Manage and develop a high performance team through direct coaching and mentorship, and guide teammates to reach further and achieve more
* Build, implement, and enhance tracking, KPI, and financial forecasting tools to understand portfolio performance and asset disposition (especially for investments of significance size, duration, or complexity)
* Identify opportunities to better optimise collection strategy and resource allocation to maximise account-level NPV
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the core business model and identify opportunities to drive significant value through analytic intervention
* Develop presentations and memoranda to communicate key messages and findings to colleagues and senior leaders
* Provide ad-hoc managerial and analytic support for high-value projects