**PMO / Project Manager - Insurance - Permanent - Surrey**
A financial services client based in Surrey is currently looking for a Project Manager that has come from a PMO background and has at least two years experience within a Project Management role. This role will be responsible for the coordination and support of all new business change and client requests, including communications with the business owners and delivery teams, assisting with the scheduling, resourcing, and tracking of enhancements and projects through to delivery.
- Management of the new project request process.
- Provide support to the Product Governance Committee.
- End to end project & enhancement delivery.
- Provide support to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects and small enhancements.
- Development of project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Resource Management at the portfolio level.
- Creation and tracking of project plans.
- Management of project change requests.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Project and portfolio management reporting.
- Management of project RAID's.
- Relationships management with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Extensive experience as a PMO / Project Manager (min 2 years experience).
- Experience of working within an Agile Environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications, and negotiation skills.
- Experience of Resource Management & Planning
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organisations.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals, including project metrics and dashboards.
- Quickly facilitates mitigation plans, alternative approaches and communication of risks.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources in several functional areas.
- Prince2 / P3O qualified.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Financial Services background.
- Project Management experience in an IT environment
- Experience with JIRA, Resource Management and PPM Tools.
- Educated to degree level.